As part of our launch of this Name A Star Live blog, we are including a monthly feature where we list the top ten interesting messages our customers have included on their star certificates during the past month. (Of course, we remove the names and other personal information from the messages before posting them here.) Each Name A Star Live Gift Set includes a letter-size star certificate that displays the name of the star, astronomical information about the star, and an area where you can include a breif personal message for your gift recipient.
Here are some notable messages our customers wrote in July:
- To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don’t worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. You are a star to me. I love you!
- Thank you for your “out of this world” performance!
- This is just a little gift to demonstrate my love for you and that our love will always be in the sky, somewhere, living among the many other wonders of this universe.
- This star is dedicated to our marriage. This star will forever sparkle, as our love for each other. I love you.
- Congratulations on 30 years together! May your star shine brightly forever. All my love.
- In loving memory of your priceless little star. May she long watch over you both until you all meet again…. With our sincerest condolences.
- Hope you had a beautiful christening! May you always shine as bright as your star. We love you!
- To the one I love the most in this galaxy. Happy first year anniversary.
- Happy Birthday Star Lady!!!
- The Sun, the Moon, the Earth, and Mars, Galaxies, Comets, Planets, and Pulsars, All, my dear Gran, will be blessed by the star I’ve named after you, the best Gran by far.