Father’s Day is Sunday, June 19 in the U.S., Canada, Japan, China, India, the U.K., Ireland, Mexico and many other countries. Here are some of the Father’s Day messages Name A Star Live customers have included on their Star Certificates. (Of course, we’ve changed the names in the messages to protect the privacy of our customers.)
- I have named a star just for you, papa. Please show me where it is so I can always look up into the heavens and think of you when I see it. I love you!
- My daddy has loved the night sky since he was a boy, a passion he has passed down to me. Now I share my love for him by claiming his very own piece of that sky, another beautiful thing for us to share together.
- We searched heaven and earth to find the perfect gift for the man who has everything and at last we found it. So in honor of Father’s Day, we present you with your very own star.
- Everyday we think of you and the good memories we have because of you. You are sacrificing for us and we appreciate that very much. To bridge the distance this Father’s Day we send you this gift. We love you so much and wish you a happy fathers day.
- Ursa Major: the “big bear” of the sky, because you have always watched over your little cubs 🙂 Happy Father’s Day Dad!
- This star is forever in the sky to celebrate your very 1st Fathers Day. Happy Fathers Day, I love you
- I will never forget wishing on stars with you as a little girl. Here’s to all the past, present and future wishes we make. Happy Father’s Day, I love you.
- Happy Father’s Day. Thank you for every single thing you have done for me over the course of my life. I know you love space, now a small part of it is named after you. Love, Mike
- This is for the Greatest Dad in the Universe.
- To my stargazing husband. You are my star of 21 years. I love You!
Name A Star Live is the only star-naming service that launches your star name into space: Won’t dad be surprised! The video above shows our latest spaceflight, The Tribute Flight. See our online Launch Schedule….