Each Name A Star Live Gift Set includes a letter-size star certificate that displays the name of the star, astronomical information about the star, and an area where you can include a brief personal message for your gift recipient.
Here are some notable messages our customers wrote in October:
- Because you are a star to us and you deserve your place in the constellation! Happy Birthday and may you have many more years of good health, happiness, and peace.
- You are a “star” in many ways. Thank you for your caring and professional support.
- God has given you a future as bright and limitless as the stars. Love, Mom and Dad
- Merry Christmas Baby. Now when you look up at the stars you can know that one of them is yours. No matter how bad your day is, you can always look up and know I am there for you.
- Happy one year anniversary! I wanted to name this star after you so that you always think of me when you look up at the night’s sky. I’ve never loved anyone as much as I love you.
- “I love thee, I love but thee with a love that shall not die till the sun grows cold and the stars grow old.” – William Shakespeare
- Sis, “When twilight drops her curtain down and pins it with a star, remember that you have a friend though she may wander far.” Sisters forever.
- This is one of your early Hannuka presents as you wished. Don’t lose sight of your star for it will look over you and keep you safe forever
- You are not only one of Grandma’s very loved stars, but now you are a shining star in the entire universe. Love forever, Texas Grandma
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! My love for you will last as long as the stars shine in the heavens. Love, Jane
Be sure to check out our Twitter and Facebook pages where we’ll keep you up-to-date on all things Name A Star Live!