Each Name A Star Live Gift Set includes a letter-size star certificate that displays the name of the star, astronomical information about the star, and an area where you can include a breif personal message for your gift recipient.
Here are some notable messages our customers wrote in September:
- You are the sweetest, cutest thing in the universe.
- A girl with your beauty needs to have a place in this world forever. Inside and out you’re beautiful. I love you.
- May your life always shine as brightly as your star. Happy 50th!
- You truly are the best guy for me. I know that you could not love me any better. You always surprise me with how sweet you are and I am so lucky to have someone like that in my life.
- Know that wherever you go, wherever you are, Daddy’s Guiding Light will be there to lead you.
- These stars symbolize our everlasting love. They will be together forever and always, and just like our love; never faltering, and always true.
- We’ve named a star for your Mother. “Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy.”
- To my niece on her baptism, I love you til all the stars burn out!
- Now even when we are apart I can look to the stars and be with you. May it shine just like its namesake.
- “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” – W.T. Ellis
Be sure to check out our Twitter and Facebook pages where we’ll keep you up-to-date on all things Name A Star Live!
As part of our launch of this Name A Star Live blog, we are including a monthly feature where we list the top ten interesting messages our customers have included on their star certificates during the past month. (Of course, we remove the names and other personal information from the messages before posting them here.) Each Name A Star Live Gift Set includes a letter-size star certificate that displays the name of the star, astronomical information about the star, and an area where you can include a breif personal message for your gift recipient.
Here are some notable messages our customers wrote in July:
- To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don’t worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. You are a star to me. I love you!
- Thank you for your “out of this world” performance!
- This is just a little gift to demonstrate my love for you and that our love will always be in the sky, somewhere, living among the many other wonders of this universe.
- This star is dedicated to our marriage. This star will forever sparkle, as our love for each other. I love you.
- Congratulations on 30 years together! May your star shine brightly forever. All my love.
- In loving memory of your priceless little star. May she long watch over you both until you all meet again…. With our sincerest condolences.
- Hope you had a beautiful christening! May you always shine as bright as your star. We love you!
- To the one I love the most in this galaxy. Happy first year anniversary.
- Happy Birthday Star Lady!!!
- The Sun, the Moon, the Earth, and Mars, Galaxies, Comets, Planets, and Pulsars, All, my dear Gran, will be blessed by the star I’ve named after you, the best Gran by far.
Be sure to check out our new Twitter and Facebook pages where we’ll keep you up-to-date on all things Name A Star Live!